Sunday 26 June 2011

Beauty UK NEC (somewhat late)

Hi babes well I know what you're all probably thinking, better late than never, but I've just been so busy then I was away, anyway let's get down to it

I went along to this event which was held at National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham.


My daughter who's in the trade was sent two tickets, but unfortunately she didn't go because of a broken leg.

So I went alone sob sob, but wasn't too fed up for long as it was a make up and beauty addict dream.



So I was like a kid in a sweet shop, I bought a few things, and my daughter had also asked me to keep an eye open for industry offers etc.

I also got to meet some lovely people including Mike Person managing director of Beauty UK






And Lisa from OPI the face we all know and love on QVC.

Had a good day mooching round.

Bought some OPI as it was such an amazing price. Some beauty UK and some Art Deco make up oh and some fake bake.

Thanks for reading
Bye 4 now
Amanda x

No comments: