Friday 24 June 2011

Review on Blue Line Cosmetics


Hi Guys I first heard about Blue Line cosmetics via you tube, they looked amazing and the reviews were good too. So I went on their site www.bluelinecosmetics.com and saw the most amazing array of colours to choose from, and the good thing about them is they dont just come in one already made up palette. Nope, you decide how many you want and the colours you want.



They are so inexpensive for the quality and high pigmentation, and the shipping from the states was so low, I couldnt wait for my order to come.



When they arrived I was literally overjoyed, the shipping was quick, the colours were amazing, and so highly pigmented. The other thing I noticed was the smoothness of these eyeshadows, they felt like butter. And if you like sheen, you would adore these, although Blue line have recently introduced matt eyeshadows onto their website too.



I was so pleased that I ordered another lot, because they are so affordable, and they blend together so well.



Here is a pic of me wearing some of the eyeshadows



Hope you like, go check them out, I love them.

Bye 4 now

Amanda x


No comments: