Thursday 30 June 2011

Wella high hair bargains

Hi guys I was in my local TJ Hughes store yesterday and came across these products from Wella.

These products are normally only professional salon based products and was lucky to get them as their was only a few left at just £2.99 per product (cheaper than some drugstore products).

Wella high hair promises to give you volume and hold with more defined shape.

I got the high hair styling mouse and the crystal styled blow dry lotion.

The smell of both is nice and having used them last night can honestly say not only has my hair got more volume, but it feels and smells gorgeous.

As most of you know my hair is very fine due to illness and meds, but I'm so glad I found these little bargains.

I also bought some St Moritz tanning spray and some dry shampoo.






Bye 4 now
Amanda xx

No comments: