Tuesday 29 March 2011

My current favourite must haves

Well I have many favourites but my current wouldnt do without must haves for me are the following beauty items:

Tanning - The new Fake bake flawless, does what it says on the tin.
Foundation - Currently loving Bare Escentuals, great for the spring as it has a light feeling to it
Eyeshadow- Blue Line Cosmetics, these colours are amazing and highly pigmented
Lipstick- Mac Lady Ga Ga or Nyx strawberry milk
Blush- Mac cream Lady Blush
Mascara- Mally
Skin care- Decleor I also like Lacura
Hair care- Matrix strengthening products

The above are my current favourite items, but like most of us I have many and I have to say it changes all the time, no doubt when I write next months it will have changed again. Especially as the warmer weather will hopefully be here, cant wait.

What are your favourite products?
Amanda xoxo

No comments: