Saturday 26 March 2011

Burts bees Radiance body lotion review

I recently purchased this body lotion its the Burts Bees radiance body lotion. And I love it so much. The scent of it is pretty, light and gentle its highly moisterising and leaves a slight sheen to the skin.

 This natural body lotion is specially created to enhance your skin's natural glow. It's formulated with Royal Jelly, one of nature’s most nourishing substances, packed with 134 nutrients, including 17 amino acids, and vitamins A, C, D and K, as well as multiple B-vitamins. Sunflower oil moisturises and mica, a light reflecting mineral, enhances your skin's natural glow. The result is soft, shimmering skin you'll love.

 Very nourishing, royal jelly is made of nectar, pollen, flower parts, vitamins, minerals, and other natural ingredients. It is a very precious, mysterious substance that honeybees produce and feed to only select young bees, which in turn become mature and fertile queen bees. The queen bee lives 40 times longer than her worker bees.

I really like this product and would definately purchase again, the price is £9.99 and a little goes a long way. I adore the gentle secent and slight radiant sheen it gave to my skin. This also left my skin feeling really hydrated.

Here is the link http://www.burtsbees.co.uk/natural-products/body-moisturisers/radiance-body-lotion.html

Amanda
xoxo

2 comments:

Michael said...

I think I must try this Burts Bees radiance body lotion. Such that the scent of it is pretty, light and gentle it’s highly moisturizing and leaves a slight sheen to the skin. And this type of lotion is always likes by everyone.

Liz Smith said...

I usually keep on using these types of the products and they are mostly requiring in every season such as we need to apply body lotion on our body. So I will surely try this Burts Bees radiance body lotion.