Tuesday 22 March 2011

More make up obsessions wants

Oh my goodness, I have been watching so many you tube videos from some gorgeous Girlies from the States and there is soo much that I want, but we don't have it here in the UK. Why oh why did they ever get rid of Sephora in this country,it's not fair, I'm just having a strop lol. It has to be said that there seems to be so much more choice of make up brands in America than here. Here's just a few IDE like to try: Victorias secret, Tarte, Lorac, Hard Candy baked eyeshadows, Wet n wild (used to sell in Tescos, no more) and the new eye palettes look stunning. And a ton more, and a lot of them don't ship to the UK like Tarte for example, there foundation is supposed to be amazing. If anyone knows where I can get my paws on these items in the UK or swaps, please let me know. (as if I havnt got enough make up) lol Amanda xoxo Oh well my wish list continues lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, just to let you know I think semi-chem sells wet &wild..I'll keep a wee look out..xx