Tuesday 5 April 2011

John Frieda 3 day straight

This post is about the talked about product called three day straight. I have strange hair, in that its very fine and if I don't wash it everyday it has a tendency to literally go all over the place, i.e wavy and flyaway and sticks up everywhere, this is the reason I decided to try it.

  • Transform curly, frizzy hair into a straight, smooth style that lasts up to 3 days.*
  • Designed to work with your hair straighteners, this weightless spray with heat protection blocks out frizz as you straighten. A revolutionary blend of polymers with keratin protein wraps each strand, sealing in straight style for up to 3 days.* Keeps hair glossy, smooth and swinging with body.
  • Safe for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair.
  • *Or until your next shampoo if less than 3 days


I purchased this from Boots and read the instructions, now because I have short hair I only put 5 pumps of this on my hair and combed it through.

It states that you have to activated this with heat and a straightening iron, so I rough blow dried it then straightened with the Cloud Nine irons.

My hair felt soft and full, because I have fine hair I thought this might make it lank, but to my surprise it seemed to give it body.

Two days after it was still manageable and have been able to have an extra half hour in bed in the morning because I don't have to keep washing it.

Therefore I really love this product and would with out doubt purchase this again.

Have you tried it, if so what did you think?

1 comment:

nblackthorn said...

Just wanted to add that we use cloud nine iron at our salon in London, and it's the easiest tool to produce professional results with.