Friday 19 November 2010

Decleor new skin care rigime

Decleor hydration collection

I love Decleor as a skin care brand and am lucky in that my daughter is a beauty therapist and I can use her discount off the products.
I had been using Decleor for around 6 weeks using the samples from my daughter, and had noticed a considerable change in the plumpness and suppleness of my skin.
Friends and colleagues were asking me what I had had done.
I was so impressed that I decided to go ahead and buy larger size products as I had triald it with the samples and decided it was the new skin care for me.
I have normal to dry skin, so decided to try the Hydration collection, as you also get some body products in there as well.
This would be nice as a present for someone whos into their Decleor as it comes boxed and you get a rather large toiletries bag to hold everything plus more.
Im officially addicted to Decleor now as the smells are all natural as the line is made purely from natural plant extracts, its the only skin care product ive actually look forward to using, silly as it sounds.
The prices are a little on the high end side but well worth it I think, aslo QVC uk do Decleor skin care at good prices and sometimes have the easy pay option.
You could always try one of the starter kits.
Bye 4 now
Amanda xx

No comments: