Saturday 13 November 2010

Sleek bad girl palette review

Hi everyone I thought I would share with you all my thoughts on the SleekBad Girll palette. I have both the ltd edition Good Girl and Bad Girl, just havnt got round to reviewing the good girl one as yet.

I love Sleek eyeshadows as they are super pigmented its easy to forget just how pigmented they are for the money, compared to leading brands such as Mac.

You get an amazing 12 shadows in a palette good value for just £5.99.

But I bet your thinking they cant be that good at such a low price, well they are. The Bad Girl palette is a smokey eye girls dream as it has an array of dark colours, ranging from white right down to black.

They are very buttery and smooth to feel and there is a mix of shimmer and matt you need to be very sparing as the colour pay off is amazing.

I did a smokey eye look, please excuse the pics as they were taken at night so lighting not too good



Its a good idea too leave your concealor and foundation till after with this palette as you can get fall out as the colours are so dark.

The outer packaging is cool and very Rock Chic the inner packaging is the same as usual just black.

Il be reviewing th Sleek Good Girl Palette soon ,so keep checking back, and please follow my blog and you tube.
Bye 4 now
Amanda

No comments: