Friday 19 November 2010

Shopping trip to Derby cheaper make up brands

On a recent Christmas shopping trip to Derby I picked up some lovely things I went in to Evans where they had a sale on so I got a pair of boots and shoes and a couple of tops. I also went into Lush and got a few gorgeous goodies and looked at the Christmas goodies too.
Then I found a shop in the Westfield Centre called Dazzle as soon as I saw that they had got make up and bags and other girly glitzy goodies I was drawn in.
Well I was like a kid in a sweet shop, they had a shop brimming with make up and handbags, the handbags were gorgeous mostly copies of desighner brands but gorgeous.
Recently someone said to me that they couldnt understand why people bought cheap cosmetics, and if your one of those people, well think again as I have a selection here for your perusal and I love em.
The make up they had were some brands I had heard of like Revlon, Boujouir etc and some ide heard of but not taken much notice of like W7.
I bought a boujouire mascara ive tried it and its brill. Set of false nails by girls with attitude, a revlon highlighter, two sinful nail colours a w7 eyeshadow and blush. The false eyelashes in pic are from Boots.
I was a little sceptical about w7 as its very cheap at just £1.50 for an eyeshadow, however I was pleasantly suprised as the colour pay off is amazing, very buttery and highly pigmented. They had these in a huge array of colours so I might get some more.
Staying with w7 I also got a blusher in pretty pink again highly pigmented very pretty pink, and teamed up with the Revlon highlighter looks a treat.




                                                                                
      




Next is the Sinful nail polish im loving these as the colours are awesome and they dont chip easily
Loving all these cheaper make up products. Bought from Dazzle.

Bye 4 now
Amanda

No comments: