Monday 5 December 2011

updates

Hi guys sorry I've been away but for those of you that watch my you tube vids you will know I've been back on the treatment of medication chemotherapy etc.
This has really taken it's tol on me especially as they've also increased the steroids that make me balloon.
Anyway enough doom and gloom cis I'm back with a vengeance and am excited for Christmas, hoping to put the tree up next weekend if I feel up to it, that's the trouble I don't know how il feel from one day to the next.
Anyway peeps il speak to you all soon and I hope your all doing really well.
Lots of love
Amanda xx

3 comments:

Louise H said...

Amanda, my lovely I must have missed this, I'm so sorry I hope your ok lots of love xxxx

Louise H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise H said...

Amanda, my lovely I must have missed this, I'm so sorry I hope your ok lots of love xxxx