Monday 5 December 2011

Percy and Reed va va voom volume

Hi guys I recently purchased the cute little try me kit from Percy and Reed on QVC.
It was a good price for a try me kit and has alot of items in the package.

Session hair spray
Volumizing shampoo
Bodifying cream
Volumizing conditioner
Vulumising mousse
Volumizing no oil oil

they are decent sizes to and can't wait to try them all, as most of you know I have very fine hair and am in a rut with it at the moment. So il let you know what I think of the products soon.
Lots of love
Amanda xx

3 comments:

STD Clinic said...

Percy & Reed is a leading beauty salon owned by Star locks designers Adam Reed and John Percival. With it's own unique and luxury locks range of products.

WISPR vaporizer said...

MyDaily have joined up with Percy & Reed 'hair.' to provide you the opportunity to win some stunning haircare offerings together with a locks assessment.

Unknown said...

Helloo! I do indeed! Would you like it? XO