Friday 17 June 2011

Review back comb in a bottle Umberto Giannini

Hey guys hope your all well. Today's review is going to be about back comb in a bottle from the Glam range by Umberto Giannini  .

As most of you probably know from my you tube videos I have very fine hair due to various medications etc, I have literally tried every thing on the market, and some good , some not so good.

So when I heard about this, I thought, here we go again, another product promising to give lift and thickness etc.

I have to say I really really love this product. I was so surprised at just how much it actually did help thicken my hair, especially around the crown area , where I wanted the lift. And of course no damage to your hair as you don't have to back combe.

The smell is also pleasant, and the product seems to last for a long time so you get you're moneys worth.
I will give this a 10 out of 10, as I think the packaging is really good as well.

I bought mine from Boots and they do a whole range of products with in that particular range, so I'm eager to try them.

Costing £5.61, I personally think its a good buy. for anyone wanting lift and volume. 


By 4 Now
Amanda

1 comment:

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

Hello love!

I tweeted you earlier, the saint germain lippie is still for sale if you would like it?!

Thanks sweetie xxx