Thursday 16 June 2011

Get gorgeous beauty website launch

Hu guys hope you beauties are all well. As for me I've had a spell in hospital having some treatment and then was away for 10 days. But I'm back now. Just thought IDE let you all know for anyone in the west midlands that my daughter has just launched her new website offering beauty, pamper packages and bridal packages, so if your after a quick manicure or want a full days pampering then check it out. She uses only the best products including, Decleor, Jessica, Mac and Bobbi Brown etc. Her website link is http://www.get-gorgeous-beauty.com/ Bye 4 now Amanda

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Gutted I don't live in the West Midlands. The list of treatments and packages are really extensive and great prices. Hope it all goes well for your daughter.