Saturday 7 May 2011

Spa day

Hi guys well I must tell you about a most fantastic day I had yesterday. We bought a spacial deal through Groupon, Groupon is a discount site that has lots of offers on in cities around the UK such as beauty treatments etc.

For £42.00 per person both myself and my daughter had the following:

A full body 1 hour body massage
A Dermalogica facial
Red light treatment omnilux to face
A Jessica manicure and paint
A Jessica pedicure and paint
Spray tan, full body

Need less to say we came out of the salon on cloud nine feeling pampered and polished,it was truly wonderful and we were there for 4 hours just over.
What great value for money, we had the Spa room all to ourselves and we had everything done together by two amazing therapists.
Go take a look at Groupon now its amazing if your into your beauty deals etc.

Bye 4 now
Amanda

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow..... Sounds like heaven! Think I might have to have a little look, thanks Amanda. x x

http://littlemissvintagebeauty.blogspot.com

Gemma said...

Sounds amazing I love going to the spa. I love groupon too but the good offers in my city always seem to be just before payday! I did have eyelash extensions done last year for £40 which were ace.