Tuesday 10 May 2011

Elf cosmetics favourites

Hi guys I recently made a purchse of some Elf cosmetics, and I love these items.


Elf facial shimmering whip in toasted
 I love the Elf shimmering whip for highlighting the cheek area, you can use it on eyes and lips too, and gives a nice dewy glow, great with a tan

Elf eyeshadow in Butternut
This is a gorgeous trio of colours and for the money is very pigmented
Elf eyeshadow in silver lining

studio blush in Peachy keen

 A very pretty colour for the cheeks, very natural
Elf blush and bronze due
 This is my favourite, I love the bronzer in this.
Elf studio mist
Sets your make up for a flawless look.

I love all of these products I can honestly say there is none that I dislike and for the money you cant go wrong, definately my favourite inexpensive make up brand, for those on a budget.

Amanda xoxo

No comments: