Sunday 16 January 2011

My diet update

Well guys like most people the new year brings new and fresh resolutions, well mine is the diet lol. Im a chunky monkey and dream of being slim (not that that will ever happen), I think im just destined to be shall we say a more fuller figured woman.

What I decided to do is cut out mainly cards, as I was a sucker for bread and potatoes, so ive cut those out, and also lowered my sugar intake as I love fizzy pop, so bad for you.

Anyways since ive cut these bad boys out ive lost 4ilbs since 1st Jan, so its a start, ive also started walking the dog more now, although I do find with my health and my illness ive put the weight on so easily.

So far so good, so il try and keep you peeps updated on the diet, hee hee.

Amanda xoxo

1 comment:

Gemma said...

keep up the good work. I'm on a diet too, it's hard work and not as easy as people seem to think it is. Love the blog I've watched your youtube channel for a while but first time i've looked at your blog. I'm gemstar1610 on youtube!