Sunday 16 January 2011

A little bit naughty a cheeky bag or two

Well as the heading goes ive been a little bit naughty and made some cheeky purchases in the sales recently. I needed a new handag for the day as mine has seen better days now, comes from ramming every thing but the kitchen sink in it lol.

So I decided to make a purchase or 2 eek







Camden Medium Shoulder Bag Fioreli

£49 now £15 bargain



Camden Medium Shoulder Bag Fioreli
£49 now £15 bargain



Rosie Across Body by Nica

£29 £9

The top two bags were both from the 70 percent off sale, and the little Nica across the body bag was from the Nica 70 per cent off sale, this one I bought for my holidays its soo pretty.

Cant wait to get them as I saved a fortune, il do a you tube vid when I get them.

Amanda xoxo

No comments: