Tuesday 23 November 2010

Face Atelier foundation

Hi everyone, I had read so much about this foundation that I had some samples sent to me.  Now because the ordering is online as you all probably are aware it can be difficult to get a true colour match to your skin tone.
So they sent me three seperate colours, Sepia, Honey and Tan.

The ultra foundation is apparantly worn by many a celeb including Madona and promises to leave the skin flawless as it has a unique blend of silicone effectvely airbrushing your complexion and it comes in 10 water proof shades that dont shift.

So I will be playing around with this, or probably making it last as it has a high price tag of £32.00, so its worth testing out before you buy the big one.

Il be reporting back to let you know what I think both on here and my you tube channel, so keep coming back for the review.

The foundation can be bought at www.cultbeauty.co.uk also at www.cocobeau.co.uk and www.amazon.co.uk.

Have you tried it yet if so what do you think, is it worth all the hype?

Bye 4 now
Amanda xox


No comments: