Tuesday 23 November 2010

Christmas contest coming soon

Hi Christmas is just around the corner and as usual I have done nothing. In fact im lazy in that I would rather order off the internet rather than spend hours walking round the shop s(dont get me wrong I love shopping), then to be annoyed when I see the same thing I purchased has been significantly reduced in the new year sale grrr.

But at least I have finally got together after much diliberation my blog Christmas give away. Yes one lucky follower will be winning a gorgeous prize and I have decided to give four things away to one person. There will be something from Mac,  Barry M,  sleek and illamasqua. oh and not forgetting the obligitory christmas false lashes as well.

I will be revealing what these goodies will be shortly so keep checking back.

You do need to be a subscriber to my you tube channel makeupaddict2416 and also a follower to my blog.

Check back soon.

Love Amanda xox

No comments: