Thursday 16 September 2010

Small shopping spree pre holiday

Today I decided to go into my local town to get a couple of things for my holiday. I went into boots and saw the models own it stand. And you know me I just couldn't resist buying lillies pink this is a gorgeous pink metalic type finish, very pretty. I wondered over to Barry m stand and bought perfect turqouise this is soo pretty, I love it. Popped into Evans as they had a special sale on that day up to 30 per cent off. What cought my eye was a gorgeous tshirt with a studded heart in the centre I also bought a Cardigan, another top and some gorgeous jewelery. I will be taking some photos soon, so pics to follow. I alsoet my friend for coffee at Costas where I was very naughty and also had one of their strawberry cup cakes yum yum. I was feeling tired when I got back as I've just got back from another stay in hospital.