Saturday 4 September 2010

Mally Beauty rise and shine colection

I was recently watching QVC the shopping channel when I came up on the todays special value,this is where something is on sale for 24 hours only at a special price.
The TSV that day was the Mally Beauty rise and shine collection. Although I had never bought any of her products I decided that it was a good offer considering the products that you get inside the pretty bag that comes with it.I decided to google it and it had some pretty good reviewed I also did a you tube search and it came out good.

For those who have never heard of Mally Beauty the owner and founder is a lovely lady called Mally Roncall she is a make up artist to some top celebs including Beyonce.

This is what you get:

Cancellation conditioning concealer–World Launch–Exclusive to QVC until 1/1/2011


Rise and Shine eyeshadow duo in Plum and Lavender–Shade exclusive to QVC until 6/1/2011

Eyeshadow Brush

Rise & Shine Brightening Blush in Pink (arrives with Fair or Light concealer) or Magenta (arrives with Medium or Tan concealer)–Shades exclusive to QVC until 6/1/2011

Volumizing mascara in Black

Evercolor Starlight Liner in Gunmetal, a silvery gray—-Shade exclusive to QVC until 6/1/2011

Luminizer in Heavenly, a soft golden light

Highshine lip pen in Starburst, a pearly pink–Shade exclusive to QVC until 6/1/2011

Brow Beauty Brow Boost in Taupe
If you would like to see a pic and some info on the product please copy and paste the link into your search engine.
 
I was so excited when this arrived I decided to wear it that day I used my Mac foundation and all of the products in the bag, and I have to say I am more than impressed.
The shadows are highly pigmented and such gorgeous colours, great for green or blue eyes as it makes them pop.
The mascara is amazing I have very sparse eyelashes and am always looking for a good mascara, well now I've found it.
The eyeliner went on smoothly with no dragging.
The lip gloss is such a pretty colour.
The blush is so pretty, its a gorgeous rich highly pigmented pink.
The cancelation concealer covers up all those nasties.
The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the highlighter it wasn't as pigmented as I hoped. Still very pretty though.
This set comes with a pretty bag to put all the items in so great for travelling or popping in your handbag.
I would say that this is worth getting and I would definitely purchase mally products again.
xx