Friday 8 June 2012

Mandara Spa

As most of my followers will probably know I'm always a Lush product girl as I love the smells etc.

That is until I was given this product to try, and I will always be honest in my reviews.

I was sent the Mandara Bath Soak to try. This is just pure luxury, yes it is very luxurious and the aromas are supposed to invigorate your senses.

The Mandara Spa began in 1995 on the ultimate spa destination island of Bali, with the opening of the first spa.

Mandara spas have now expanded to other exotic corners of the world including Hawaii and the Maldives, and is now recognised for its luxurious spa experiences.







Each Mandara Spa collection is inspired by one of their four luxurious spa destinations.

phuket-(tropical blooms
Hawaii(honey milk dreams
The Maldives(island paradise)
Bali(Amber heaven)



Mine had grapefruit and lemon from the Island Paradise.

You only need a small amount and as you can see its nice and bubbly.

What I did notice is that it left my skin feeling so smooth it's amazing and the smell is gorgeous, I just lit some candles and drifted away.

This retails for £12.00 which I think is very reasonable especially as your getting a massive 500 ml.

Also all the products are made from natural active raw materials. All products are free from SLED, SLS, parabens, mineral oils animal ingredients apart from beeswax, honey, and milk.

I will be repurchasing without a doubt.

Bye 4 now
Amanda xx

1 comment:

hemocyl reviews said...

The Mandara Spa began in 1995 on the ultimate spa destination island of Bali, with the opening of the first spa.