Friday 24 February 2012

Macadamia oil deep repair masque

Hi Guys, today's post is going to be about the Macadamia natural oil deep repair masque that I recently purchased through Buyapowa (my latest shopping obsession) :)

Firstly IDE like to comment on the packaging which is eye catching andooks kind of rain forest, earthy and natural almost looks like a wooden pot. Your getting a large 8.5fl oz 250ml.

I had heard some excellent reviews about this product but had always shied away from it as I have very fine hair and I know fine hair and oil are not a good mix.







The product smells Devine and the constancy is thick and creamy. You apply the product after washing hair while hair is wet, comb through wait at least 7 mins then rinse, leaving smooth and shiny locks.

This product contains Argon oils combined with tea tree and chamomile oils, aloe and algae extracts. It is cruelty free, paraben free and alcohol free too and has a shelf life of 18 months.

I love this product but only use it sparingly, I'm hoping to buy the shampoo etc also available in this range.

Amanda xoxo

No comments: