Sunday 12 February 2012

Deborah Lippman nail paint

Hi my lovelies hope your all doing fine. Today I thought I would do a post on something that I had wanted to try for a while but couldn't find them in the uk, although IDE heard so much good stuff about them.

Then after seeing the lovely fleur de force nail polish collection on you tube of which Fleur had some Deborah Lippman polished I listed even more as the colours seem so vibrant.

I was looking at a blog sale recently and noticed the blogger had a Deborah Lippman polish available to buy, so I snapped it up.




It is in a colour called Razzle Dazzle and it's gorgeous. Oh yes it certainly has lived up to my expectations.

Firstly it goes on like a dream, not runny nor clumpy it just glides on and dries quickly.

It lasted about 4 days before sighns of chipping which for me is good.

It is a glitter polish but not chunks of glitter so wasn't too bad to take off like some glitter polishes.

I recently read that this is a popular choice with certain celebs including Gweneth Paltrow etc.

I also notice that house of Fraser are supposed to be stocking these too so super excited and hopefully get some more.

What's your favourite polish?

Amanda xoxo

No comments: