Friday 21 October 2011

Boudoir prive box

Hi guys super excited as I just got my first Boudoir Prive box in the post.

Super impressed on the packaging and will keep the box for storing things in.



Once the box was opened it revealed a beautifully very girly pink ribbon and tissue paper enveloping the goodies inside.





Inside was the following items:-
Geteum illuminating mask and creme de lite. Listed as one of the top 100 beauty brands by Harpers Bazzar.

Korres Guava body butter amazing for dry skin and sneaks gorgeous.

Kronor Greyl Huile de Palme. A pre shampoo conditioner to soften and nourish dry hair. Smells heavenly.

Memo Paris. A new Paris based niche line of fragrances.

Rose and Co, Rose petal salve. Soothes chapped lips.

Studiomakeup. Liner styled pen black. Intense deep black liner, long lasting.

Love all the goodies and will have dun pampering myself with them.

Bye 4 now
Amanda xoxo

1 comment:

Vaporizer said...

I was questioning is it truly worth getting this bedroom prive box aswell as glossybox because I am already getting my glossybox which will appear in May.