Thursday 17 March 2011

Little week end away

Hi Guys a little post today about my weekend away with my daughter and her boyfriend to our little holiday home in Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.

We decided to go down on the Friday and came back on the Sunday so it was a nice little break especially as my daughter has been in and out of hospital with her broken Tibia and ankle bone.

On the Saturday we went out for a lovely meal in the evening and had a really good time, and some gorgeous nosh. And on the Sunday we went on the steam Train, this was a giggle and the weather was fine, but a little cloudy in the afternoon. Plus we didnt want to do too much as my daughter can currently only partially weight bare.

Holiday home


My daughter and her boyfriend
So all in all we had a really lovely time, and of course not forgetting Nemo the golden retriever of course he loved it too.

Bye 4 now
Amanda xoxo

No comments: