Saturday 5 March 2011

Some recent purchases

Just thought IDE do a post on some things I've recently bought/ ordered and waiting to recieve, and yes your all right of course it's gotta involve make up hee hee. I've bought some items from a few Blog sales that I'm excited to recieve any day now and I ordered a Mac MSF from the new wonder woman ltd edition in golden lariett, as Debenhams currently have 10 per cent off cosmetics and free delivery, think I was good there, although I have to say there was nothing that really floated my boat that much from either Wonder Woman or Macs new Jeanius. I also treated myself to a cute top from Yours as they had a further 20 per cent off their current sale items, and as you guys know I can't resist a bargain. Also from Ebay I bought some Make up forever goodies fr a UK seller so excited to get those too. So looking forward to showing all you lovely makeupaddictsx my purchases when they arrive. Amanda xoxo

1 comment:

Gemma said...

look forward to seeing them. I love your clothing especially when they do a further 20% off sale, my current favourite top from there was a 20% of the sale and only cost me £5.60.