Friday 21 January 2011

Lush important info

Hi everyone, for those of you who dont already know and im sure most of you do this is for you. I had an email from Lush stating that their website has been hacked and any body who oredered on the internet between October 2010 and January 2011 must contact their banks.

What a scary situation this must be not only for Lush but also for all those people who have been a victim of these hackers, not to mention the inconvenience of having to cancel cards etc then waiting for new ones to come.

These evil hackers will stop at nothing.

I dread to think how much this will affect Lush business as well as I would think the majority of buyers purchase from the internet as its not eveyone who has a Lush store close to home.

At the moment Lush have a single web page explaining what has happened and also saying that you can order using a seperate phone number.

Its a sad world when people think they can do this, shame on you evil hackers.

Amanda xoxo

1 comment:

Julia said...

Eek, yeah, that was terrible! I actually had my card number stolen a couple of months ago so I had changed my card since my last Lush UK purchase. This really isn't supposed to happen! I hope they don't lose much business.
Oh BTW this is zkt8ef from Youtube :o)