Wednesday 5 January 2011

Girls with Attitude nail stickers/decals

I was sent these pretty nail art stickers by Girls with Attitude to review, they very kindly sent me a an assortment of stickers.

I love these they are so pretty and come in an arrangement of different patterns colours etc





The only problem I found was getting them off the sticky sheet and on to my nail without ruining the desighn this did take a few goes I must admit, so some were wasted only a few though.

I tried tweezers and you have to be so careful as there very delicate.

After I had put them on I put some top coat over them to seal them.

These lasted for ages so was very impressed with that, and also the sparkle on the nail was amazing and extremely pretty.

Girls with attitude also do a range of false eyelashes as well, they have recently been featured in a lot of mags for their lashes especially the burlesque ones.

Go check them out at www.girlswithattitude.co.uk

Amanda xoxo

1 comment:

empty said...

wow they are soo cute =]
x