Friday 10 December 2010

Update and Christmas pressie bargains

Hi everyone sorry for not writing much in my blog at the moment, but as a lot of you who read my blog know my daughter broke her leg in two places, ankle and tibia.

She has a full cast on at the moment and has to go for xrays once a week to make sure the bone stays alighned, if it dosent she will have to have the operation and have a metal bar placed through the bone to keep the bone alighned.

Last xray they said it was acceptable and she has to go again next week, so shes still not out of the woods at the moment, but please keep all your fingers crossed for her.

Its been manic here one thing with my daughters leg, work and Christmas, I just havnt stopped, so ive been doing alot of my Christmas shopping online, and there are some good bargains to be had.

Debehams have their spectacular sale on at the moment so got some fragrances and make up as pressies including an urban decay palette with £6.00 off.

I then popped on to Evans website where they have a sale on, so sorted my sisters pressie with a further 25 per cent email I had.

And Kurt Geiger have a 25per cent off sale items and full price so got another present from there.

I Also sorted my daughters pressie out on Asos, again some good deals and bought her Uggs she wanted (before the broken leg) at a online shop that sell a lot of desighner name products called yogo ego, if you register they give you 15 percent off your first order so got the Uggs at a good price too, and yes they are authentic.

I also find a good place to check for offers etc in the uk is a website called Money saving expert, they tell you offers, when sales are on and discounts off all sorts of stuff, so its worth checking out. And as we all like to look nice most of us are on a budget so why not save, for example I bought a pair of shoes from Kurt Keiger.On another website they were £60.00 dearer, but because they were already in the sale plus the extra 25 per cent discount at check out I got a good deal.

I love a bargain, dont you?

No comments: