Wednesday 1 December 2010

Ojon Volumizing Collection

Ojon 3 Piece Volumizing Collection

I bought this when it was a to days special value on QVC UK because as most of my readers know due to illness and medication etc my hair has gone very fine, therefore im always on the look out for anything that promises volume.
Give your hair the treatment it deserves and say goodbye to bad hair days with the help of the Ojon three-piece Volumising Collection. Limp, lifeless hair will receive a welcome boost with this collection that includes Hydrating Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner. Ideal for anyone with fine, flyaway hair, both help to give hair volume, body and manageability, so it has natural movement. The anti-static formula hydrates without weighing hair down, and the ever popular Tunu Paste gives incredible root lift and flexible hold.
Collection contains:
  • Hydrating Thickening Shampoo 250ml  
  • Hydrating Thickening Conditioner 250ml  
  • Tunu Paste 100ml
Key features:
  • Help to give limp, flyaway hair, volume and manageability
  • Maintains hair's natural movement
  • Anti-static formula hydrates without weighing down
  • Tunu Paste gives root lift and flexible hold
To use:
  • Shampoo and condition, dry and style as normal
  • To finish your look take a small amount of Tunu Paste, warm it between fingers and apply to roots
  • Massage to achieve desired additional volume. 
  • Ideal for anyone with fine, limp hair that wants manageability and volume
Ive used this a couple of times now and I really like it as it does what it says on the tin so to speak. It also leaves my hair shiny and as I have dry brittle hair thats a first for me.

You only need the tiniest of amounts as a little goes along way and I believe this collection will last along time.

I also liked the fact that alot of volumous conditioners actually weigh the hair down, well this dosent at all. My hair felt full and bouncy.

Would I purchase again ? yes I would

Amanda 
xoxo



1 comment:

Gaspinha said...

Hi,Amanda
I saw your video about Volumorphose. i find your blog and some products for thin hair.....I have thin hair too, so these things interest me much.
I have not tried Ojon for fine hair. Your post is dated 2010.your review remains the same?
Thank you