Monday 27 December 2010

My new make up storage

Hi everyone , shortly before Christmas I decided it was time to sort out and renew my make up and storage. I went on a trip to Ikea after being inspired by many videos on you tube regarding the Malm drawers from Ikea, so off I went on a hunt.
Because my bedroom is shabby chic/Laura Ashley esqu they had to be in either white or cream, well thank goodness they do a cream set that I love.
These storage drawers are exactly what I was looking for I would recommend these to any one thinking of updating their storage.
Ikea do a range of storage drawers, some with mirrors on as well. so its well worth having a look as the sale should be on now too.
I also got some make up storage units made escpecially for holding lipsticks and make up etc, also from ikea these fit in the drawers, and they can be found in the bathroom section of Ikea, ive done a you tiube vid on these if you take a look.
While I was there I also updated my make up brush holder, by buying a small vase and bought some tiny coloured pebbles to go in the vase to stand the brushes up.
Hre are some pics:

Ikea Malm drawers




Laura Ashley dressing table where all the preening goes on lol


No comments: