Friday 31 December 2010

Famous Daves Moisure Tan Review

I always wanted to try this product as I had heard some good things and as a lot of you know I love my Faux tanning, tried loads on the market.

I saw that this was in the Debenhams sale at half price so ordered it, couldnt wait to try it.

I applied it at night after exfoliating this is the darkest one they do as I like a deep natural looking tan.

Another reason I purchased is because it states that there is no horrid faux tan smell that you get with alot of fake tanners. It smelled like cocnuts when I applied it, not much smell at all, however I woke the next morning with a headache as the fake tan smell was so strong that I couldnt wait to shower this off.

Hoping it would reveal a deep dark tan underneath I was a little dissapointed, it was hardly noticable, very ligh and golden.

I went back on to read more reviews and people were saying the same.

I applied a second coat much better, but I really think you would need to apply 3 or 4 coats before you went a nice dark colour and seeing as this is over £25.00 full price, that would work out pricey.

I would give this producr 6/10, dont think I would repurchse as it came off patchy too

Buy Moisture Tan Dark with Bronzer

1 comment:

Smuze said...

I do not like this product either...