Sunday 7 November 2010

Mac a tartan tale tiny haul

Mac recently bought out yet a new ltd edition set called A Tartan Tale and to be honest there wasnt that much that I really fancied from the collection.

However I did purchase two things that I have to say im not too over excited about as im a little dissapointed as they looked so different on the web page.

This eyeshadow is called semi precious, it looked lighter on the site, ive just swatched it and I must say im not too over keen on the colour, so il have to see where I go with this one.

The next item I bought was the Happily Ever After Lip Kit


The actual case is o pretty in Tartan matrial with a crest on the front, the material feels like felt, so very unusual and pretty casing.

However the lipsticks are very pretty but they all seem to be sheer the colour pay off is pants which is a shame really as it didnt state the colours were sheer on the web, and of course I cant send it back now as ive swatched it.

So my experience hasnt been too good im afraid, although the eye palettes do look gorgeous I couldnt quite stretch to the expense.

I do believe that this is part one of two so lets see what part two of a Tartan Tale is like.

Mac also very kindly sent me a sample of Prep and Prime skim base visage which I believe is like a primar helping your foundation and make up sit better and longer, so il see how I get on with this.



No comments: