Sunday 17 October 2010

mac venomous villains haul


<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
innocense beware lipstick

bite of an apple blush

my dark magic


 When Mac bring out a ltd edition collection it sells out pretty quick, and the venomous villains was no exception the collection came out on line in the uk and sold out in the morning, it went on sale in the stores and thats when I got my products.
Im a sucker for packaging and for Walt Disney so for me this really appealed the packaging is shiny compared to the usual mat finsish and the colous are beautiful.
I got innocesne beware lippy for Cruella Deville collection, im giving a new one of these away in my you tube contest.
Its a gorgeous sheer creamy nude colour great for a narural look. Im not usually one for sheer lippies but his has grown on me.
Next I got bite of an apple this is a gorgeous highly pigmented pinky red colour, from the Evil Queen collection, I did find this a little different to blend for some reason and because of the colour you must be sparing otherwise youl look like  a dolly.
My most favourite is the mineral eyeshadow from Maleficent is my darl magic this is a gorgeous plummy pink on one side and a shimmery dark purple/black on the other, very pretty. The only thing I would say about this is that the two colours are very alike.

Bite of an apple blush