Saturday 14 August 2010

Soap and Glory righteous butter and flake away




I recently decided to buy some of the soap and glory products as i needed to get a new exfoliator so I took a trip to Boots. After reading some good things about Soap and Glory I decided to buy a small pot of the flake away and the Body butter.




First time I used the flake away I certainly could tell that my skin was alot smoother and also the thing that I sometimes find with exfoliaters that they can be a bit scratchy on the skin and sometimes make the skin red, as lets be honest thats what an exfoliator does it takes the dead skin cells away and should leave you with soft supple skin, brilliant if you like to self tan.




I love the soap and glory exfoliator as it didnt sctratch or turn the skin red it just worked superbly, and a small amount goes a long way.




Ive only used a tiny amount of the Body Butter and I have to say I really wasnt that pleased with it as it left my skin feeling a little sticky and didnt seem to soak on, although the smell was nice, but I wouldnt buy this again.




Have you tried any soap and glory if so what did you think?


No comments: