Friday 13 August 2010

Review Lush dream cream and handy gurugu

Recently did a review on Lush Dream cream and Handy Gurugu.
I have been using both of these products now for a number of months so felt in a position to be able to offer a good review.
Dream cream is a body cream a rich moisteriser that smells divine. The body literally drinks this amazing cream into the skin. I suffer from very dry skin due to certain meds and I find it leaves my skin hydrated and smooth with a fragrance that lasts on the skin for a long time.
Whilst ive tried lots of moisterisers ive found with some that they can leave the skin with a sticky feeling that dosent sink into the skin and feels awful, this just sinks in.
Afer approx 6 months I am just hitting the bottom so a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product and will be repurchasing again.
Handy gurugo is a handream that is really rich and creamy and again a little goes a long way, another fav of mine with a gorgeous fragrance.

No comments: