Tuesday 31 August 2010

Moroccan oil glimmer shine spray

I had high hopes for this hair product as ide heard such hype in magazines, press and you tube, I also did a you tube vid about this as well.
It says it gives the hair shine and lustre for all hair types as it contains argan oil.
What I would say is that firstly I think it is better on brunette hair as the shine shows more and secondly it is better on thick hair. I have fine hair and I do find that you only need one spray as it can weigh the hair down if you have limp hair like myself.
However my daughter has lovely long dark thick hair and when she uses it it looks stunning. Therefore its interesting to see that the same product used on different hair types gives different results.
It has a very light nice smelling fragrance and the high price tag of over £25.00 is steep but it will last you for ages.
It says on the bottle from hairdressers only, and I did purchase mine from my hairdresser, but you can now buy it online from various sites.
So all in all I do like this product but you must be sparing if you have fine hair.